#GiveAHoot HUGE SUCCESS

Thanks to all who donated to Lou & his mom's You Caring, they are confident the dark side of life is behind them. You donations, no matter what the amount, are desperately needed, but even more, sincerely appreciated from the heart.

Lou & Sass aren't out of hot water yet, but their dream of having a Happily Ever After isn't that far away. Thank you for remembering them in your prayers.

Haz a Wonderpurr Day!
Herman!!!

UPDATE on LOU and SASS

by LiveLoveMeow

07/24/2013- Evening -- I am safe, for now. I am now in a rented room. If I can stay, depends on if Lou gets along with resident cats, etc. I am one step closer to permanence, but I still have such a long way to go. I really appreciate all that is being done for, and offered to me. Thank you all!

07/24/2013 - Morning

Here's the current situation: I came home last night to discover that my hosts had decided to kick their issues up a notch. I found Lou in a corner of a bedroom, trying to get away from it all. Lou is not a hider. Lou is a big, confident cat. I immediately packed my things, gathered up Lou, put everything in the car and fled. Lou is at the emergency vet's, where he is expected to be OK (according to the vet). I went to a hotel to get some sleep and a shower. This was an expensive day!

I had job interviews scheduled for this morning, which had to be rescheduled, because now I need to secure housing so I have a place to sleep tonight--right now I don't have one. I appreciate everything that is being done on Lou's and my behalf.

Give A Hoot

PLEASE READ!

All who donate either prizes or money will be automatically entered in the Special Prize Drawing for 4 additional prizes at the end of the #GiveAHoot pawty. Be sure to leave your Twitter ID or email address when you donate so Sass can identify you, in case you win a prize.

If you have donated to the prior Sass and Lou YouCaring fund, you are included in the Special Prize Drawing. Some of the names were unidentifiable, so please notify me at tattlecat1 at gmail dot com if you donated but did not leave a way to identify or contact you. Thanks so much! Herman

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pawty for @LiveLoveMeow


Rallying around pals in time of need is what Anipal's do best.

Right now we need you to

#GiveAHoot

about our dear pal Lou
 @LiveLoveMeow

Friday, July 26, 7 - 10 PM EDT

Please RSVP to:
http://twtvite.com/GiveAHoot

There will be fun, food, and great prizes! All for a good cause.

Lou and his mom are homeless! Mom Sass lost job and place to live at same time. She found temporary bed on couch of family "friend" but "friend's" home got scary and Sass had to leave in the night with Lou. They are back to staying at motel, but that's not much better than couch at scary friend's place.

These are desperate times for our friend Lou and his mom.

If you are unable to come to pawty, but would like to help, please see the donation site or click this link: 

http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/please-help-sass-and-lou-/74468




This will be a fun pawty with Anipals dressing up like Owls!

The following owl templates (made by the wonderpurr @LivvyOldCat) are available to choose from to make you into an Anipal Owl.

Please note the number of the owl, and send your request, along with the photo you want used, to an avi-maker from the below list.

If you want to choose a different owl than is listed below, please supply that photo to your avi-maker along with your Anipal photo.






@DanaPixie

@RealFakeGator 
 (available after July 23rd)






Hey Anipal Owls!
 Choose from these delectable noms!













DRINKS

Livvy went OTRB shortly after his 20th birthday.

PRIZES

 Awww! Baby orange tabby is sick and momcat giving him medicine.
Wanna bet he runs before she gets spoon near his mouth?
This sweet 2x3 magnet was made and donated by @NoCrybabyDogs
Pawhugs, Daffy!

 GET YOUR HOOT ON for a CHANGE!
Get it? These are felt coin purses donated by @TheLittle_Dude
Counts as TWO PRIZES

I spied @NancyCakeFace looking suspicious
in the doggy toy department. Now I know why.
She donated this cuuuuute My Pet's Pet squeaky toy!

My new brother-in-law @FussyFussCat
was wonderpurr to donate a $15 PetsMart gift card
Yay!

Adorapurr set of three Summer Fun Bracelets
made and donated by @JeffMusk and his mom
I want to smack that blue flower something fierce!

Clearly @Rockstarwalrus GIVES A HOOT
for our pal Lou and his mom
because he donated these cute Owl Fridgie Magnets



OMC! I wuv the teeny blue alarm clock. And I so
want to smack that purrrple bangle cuz I wuv da color purrrrple!
I love to smack dangley stuff in case you didn't know.
These fun bracelets were made and donated by @JeffMusk & his mom
Wish I had a mouth big enough to wrap around one of these
Kong Dental Chews donated by @DollyTheDoxie
Hey! No smirkey comments behind paws from my besties!
What's LOVE got to do wif it? Plenty!
These 1" Laminated LOVE PAW earrings on tiny heart background
were made wif LOVE and donated by our wonderpurr @DanaPixie

If I could wear earrings (and Belle wouldn't di-vorce me)
I'd want these beeYEWteeful 1" Laminated
PEACE LOVE PAW earrings
made and donated by the generous @DanaPixie
Besides smacking dangley things, I also love to maul.
I can see me putting a choke-hold on this
Amazing Jingle Hedgehog Cat Toy
made and donated by @ArcherPaws

No comments:

Post a Comment